Friday, September 16, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #20 - Mini Cards

Well I loved looking at everyone's fall masterpieces last week and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the next CAS-ual Fridays challenge!


We want to see your amazing clean and simple creations in MINIATURE size! Anything 4x4 or smaller!

Our sponsor this week is Annabelle Stamps! Be sure to stop on over at CAS-ual Fridays to check out the prize package! 

 For this week, I was in the mood for music, felt and a different language, so here is what I came up with for my mini 4 x 4 cards:


I had so much fun playing with felt the other week I had to give it another go with some dies! There is a slew of great inspirational ideas from the Girl Fridays this week and we would love to have you play along with us!

Merci Mini Cards
Cardstock: (Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Vintage Music) Market Street Stamps; (Think Big Favorites #3) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Crumb Cake, Early Espresso) Stampin' Up!
Felt: (Ocean Tides, Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink 
Die: (Flower Fusion) Papertrey Ink
Buttons: (White & Cream, Ocean Tides Vintage Mix) Papertrey Ink
Punch: (Bird) Stampin' Up!
Other: distressing tool, sponge, thread

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you in the break room!






15 comments:

  1. These mini's are gorgeous Julie! Love those felt flowers and the music bg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! They would make such a lovely gift set :) Love that music bg...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style Julie. These are wonderful with the felt flowers. I can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfectly stylish Julie, love the natural base with the felt flowers :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, and your little, felt and buttoned flowers couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Julie - love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such little pieces of art! I love the felt flowers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Great cards Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Julie! I am totally going to CASE this (just so you know...hehe!!!) This is my fav PTI flower die ~ thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the soft colours and the musical bg on these mini cards! Thanks for the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous little cards. I love the musical background.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...