Friday, September 30, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #22 - Loopy or Tabbed?

I loved everyone's creations for the monochromatic challenge last week! This week your challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays involves ribbon!


We want to see your Clean and Simple projects that use ribbon in an innovative way with either loops or tabs, sorry no bows!
 
Our sponsor this week is Ribbon Carousel and they supplied the Girl Fridays with some of their yummy ribbon!



I will admit that I didn't read the instructions for the challenge properly when I made my project and had a big, fat bow on it. I nixed the bow and tweaked the project a bit and came up with a loop. After I had finished I was thinking I should have made the card in the shape of a witch's neck and made the focal part as her necklace. Here's my Hallowe'en themed card:


The Girl Fridays can't wait to see what you come up with for ribbon ideas! Stop by the break room, have a peek at the design team samples and then play along with us this week :)





15 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Clean and simple with fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design on this and the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spooky pendant, great way to use the ribbon :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is awesome Julie. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though you didn't put it around a witch's neck I still thought it looked like a necklace when I saw it. This is a really cool card! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tab and how you stamped the little background!! Super cute card Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Halloween card! That sounds funny to say a Halloween card is stunning but IT IS! :) Love the bold rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! I seriously LOVE that black and orange gingham ribbon, and the fact that it makes the sentiment oval hang from twine...even more awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just crazy for this card Julie! Love the design and the pretty snippet of plaid ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! Love your loopy hanging tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool! Love your loopy hanging tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card! Nothing more to say, just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome huge loop! I love the idea of a witch's necklace too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...