Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Market Fresh Sketch Challenge

It's that time of month again, time for the latest sketch challenge over at the Market Street Stamps blog today!
Check out the sketch for this month:

I was in a Christmas mood, so I decided to make a card using the stamp set Joyful Snowman. Here is what I came up with:

 We would love to have you play along this month, so be sure to stop by the Market Street Stamps blog to check out what the designers have for inspiration for you and then play along!
Thanks for stopping in and having a peek!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. Julie this is amazahbelles!!! Everything about it is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love all the paper you used! Amazing work!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! I love the snowflake on the hat and the paper pieced scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on this sketch! Such a cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Julie, love the muted wintery colours you used :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love the gems at the corners of your cut up sentiment Julie. Great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I love the grays you used and the bling-as-periods!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...