Friday, October 21, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #25 - Just add color

I absolutely loved all the Hallowe'en projects last week, they were spook-tacular! This week at CAS-ual Fridays you'll have to dig out your color mediums whether it be crayons, inks, chalks, markers...whatever you love or have.



This week's sponsor is Clear and Simple Stamps and they were very generous in giving the Girl Fridays some yummy stamp sets to play with :) Not only is there a fab prize up for grabs, but also this bonus...


BONUS: Use the html code below to add the CSS blinkie to your side bar, and leave us a message with a link to your blog and we will randomly select (3) blogs featuring the CSS blinkie with the Limited Edition Crafty Bonus stamp set! {bonus closes Thursday 10.27.11 at midnight, EST}

BLINKIE HTML:


Okay my blinkie code doesn't seem to want to work on my post, so I'll direct you right over to CAS-ual Fridays to pick it up there...theirs definitely works :)



The stamp set we received was the Craft Room set and I absolutely LOVE it! It's so unique and there are so many fun elements in it. Here is what I came up with using the copic markers in the stamp set:


The Girl Fridays would love to have you stop on over to CAS-ual Fridays to play along with us this week and show us your CAS colored projects!
















14 comments:

  1. So pretty and soft, great take on pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this, Julie!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, this image alone would make me drool over this stamp set! Fabulous card-LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL stamping!! I love the copic markers in a row! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great...such a fun card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job with this totally FUN card!! i know many stampers who would adore receiving this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute factor is through the roof on this one - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card! It's just cool and perfect for this challenge. Got the stamp set myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! The line of markers perfectly compliments the faux squiggly lines they have made!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, I just found your blog. I don't know how long it has been since I have made a card, but I really miss it. Do you still do classes? I came to a Christmas card class you did YEARS ago, with Paula.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...