Friday, October 28, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #26 - Lawn Fawn and Laura's Sketch

I must say, there are a lot of crafty people out there with some mad coloring skills, the gallery was beautiful last week :) This week we have a little something for all you sketch lovers out there. Check out this sketch by our Laura Davis...



Our sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn and they had supplied us with some yummy stamps back in July. Be sure to pop over to CAS-ual Fridays to check the fab prize package :)


For this week I used a stamp set that I haven't inked yet from Lawn Fawn...Lunar Lights.


I rummaged through my scrap squares and found this great little white and red pattern that's flocked, it has such a nice fuzzy feel :) I forgot how long my tassel was and ended up having to chop it off to fit the card, but that's okay, I think I kind of like it going off the edge.

The Girl Fridays can't wait to see what you come up with for Laura's sketch this week, so be sure to stop by CAS-ual Fridays and play along with us!

Shine Brightly
Cardstock: (whipser white, real red, basic black) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Lunar Lights) Lawn Fawn
Ink: (tuxedo black) Memento, (real red) Stampin' Up!
Other: rhinestone

14 comments:

  1. Simply fantastic! My favourite colour combo. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the color combo! Way to go, Julie, on your WCMD win!Congrats!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that paper pieced lantern.

    And huge congratulations on your big win, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing the silliest happy dance for you, sweet girl!! So so happy for your WCMD win - no doubt your winning entry was gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Congrats on your WCMD win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER duper cute, Julie!! Congrats on your win for WCMD!! I cannot wait to see your creation!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Julie, I bet that lantern feels great to touch in real life!
    Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! super cimple super pretty, it's amazing to be in company of talented ladies like you in the World Card Making Day Win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! I meant to end with Congratulations!!! in my previous comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinkin' cute, Ms. Julie!! Love that sweet lantern and the way you've showcased it here. Ca-YUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...