Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #105

Lots of beautiful entries in last week's challenge and this week is another mellow color palette using the colors kraft, flesh and cadet blue, check out the yummy inspirational picture...



This week's sponsor is the Kraft Outlet, so be sure to pop over to the Play Date Cafe to check out the prize package.



I found this color combo a little challenging because the flesh color was throwing me off, so I went itty bitty in project size and made an ATC. A little stamping, some die cut buttons and a wee bit of linen thread to attach them, here's what I made...


The design team at the Play Date Cafe would love to have you play along with us this week, looking forward to see what you create :)

14 comments:

  1. I would have a tough time with that flesh colour too - you did a fabulous job though! Love your ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Julie, love the big chunky buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! love this! it's perfectly proportioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those paper buttons are just so cool... I love them..
    Great card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie--you always amaze me! LOOOOOOOOVE this super cute ATC! LOVE LOVE LOVE the buttons:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Julie...so vintage and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes scaling down the project size can be just the ticket... your vintage button card is super cute! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I Love the ATC and the details you added with the thread. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I love those buttons and your use of the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This ATC is really gorgeous, Julie! I love the stamps you used. I know what you mean about the flesh colour... Including it was tricky! Maybe that's why I made an ATC too?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, just as if they are straight off the peg!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...loving your take on this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found it a tricky one too, I love that you made an ATC. I have that set, you've reminded me I really do need to get it out and use it now and again lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORABLE! Just lovin' your itty bitty take ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...