Friday, November 4, 2011

CAS-ual FridaysChallenge #27 - Off the edge

Hello crafty peeps! Loved all the entries last week over at CAS-ual Fridays! This week's challenge is going to take you right over the edge, literally!



The challenge for this week is too create a CAS project that has a panel or image hanging off the edge.

Our sponsor this week is L'il Inker Designs, so be sure to pop over to CAS-ual Fridays to see what you could win!





I've been slowly delving into my Christmas cards to make this year, so I decided to make a winter one with the snowflake off the edge.



A very, very CAS card using just white and blue :)
The Girl Fridays would love to have you stop by and share your work in the gallery at CAS-ual Fridays this week and the Girl Fridays also have some great inspirational pieces to get your mojo going :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
Julie

9 comments:

  1. Little snowflake~BIG impact. I love this Julie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree with Marlena...big impact!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is DEF. CAS!!! And I LOVE the snowflake off the edge--CLEVER:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--this is CAS at it's best! I need to CASE this one--love that snowflake off the edge!!! :) Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a great card for the challenge. Wonderful CAS card - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me like this a lot, so CAS and just perfect :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...