Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Owl Always Love You

Hello crafty friends! I'm here to share with you a Market Street Stamps creation that is making its way to Operation Write Home. In anticipation that I wouldn't get any of my World Card Making cards back, I snapped pictures of them before I sent them off. One of my absolute faves just happened to be this cute little guy using the  Night Owls set.


This card was uber easy to put together. I stuck with the colors red/pink/white with a smidgen of brown just because it was a love card after all :) The owl is paper pieced, along with the branch and I two tone inked the sentiment. I had an itty bitty heart punch to add a little "love" in the air and finished it off with some matching baker's twine. I hope this card makes someone smile, wherever it may end up :) 

Here are my other WCMD cards that didn't make the cut...


Merry Christmas card featuring Market Street Stamps stamp set Argyle

Sittin' here thinking of you


Thinking of You Sailboats


Hello

Happy Birthday Trucks and Cars


Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet cards, Julie. Do you buy your bakers twine locally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous collection and that own is definitely my personal favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You submitted lots of cards for WCMD!! Amazing:) And I LOVE your owl card!! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful mix of cards! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous display of inspiration! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...