Thursday, November 3, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #106 - Final PBD Post

This week marks the last official post for my Private Blend Designer position with the Play Date Cafe and what a terrific 3 months it has been! Even though I won't be on the designing end anymore, I'm sure you'll see me around playing along :) This week's color challenge is a color combo that I would never have thought of , gray, yellow and pink...


Our sponsor this week is Practicing Creativity Designs and the design team got to pull out their stamps from the summer challenge and play with them again :)


I went clean and simple and made an aperture window. I still haven't learned to use the color yellow very well, so it is just showcased a wee bit in the wheat stalks :)




I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with this color combo and perhaps I can pick up some new ideas as to how to incorporate more yellow into my projects. Be sure to stop by the Play Date Cafe to check out the prize package and see what all the other girls have whipped up to inspire you!

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
Julie

8 comments:

  1. Oh?! I didn't know! So sad :(. Your creations have added so much beauty to our inspiration parade, just like this gorgeous creation! FANTASTIC job with the stamps, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I didn't know your term was up--WOW! Time flies! I love visiting your blog--you always have amazing creations! LOVE this gray based card--LOVE that you used gray as your main color! WOW! See--I wish I could think like you! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed seeing you,Julie, at this challenge...you always come up with something gorgeous. I love the gorgeous gray and window. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry your term has come to an end Julie, I'll miss you! This card is a sweetie...love the little peek-a-boo window to your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the three months--you've been marvelous! This card is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! You have come up with a perfect balance of the colors, and I love your round stitched window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Excellent card for these colors. Loving the dark base of the card with the doodling around the circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card!! Love the stamp.. just great.
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...