Friday, December 2, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #30

Well it's been two weeks since we've all had a new challenge to play, so let's jump right in! This week we're bringing you another Tic Tac Toe challenge, so lots of combos to play with.


Our sponsor this week is Paper Temptress who was kind enough to supply us with some cardstock. Be sure to stop on over to CAS-ual Fridays to check out the prize!



This was my first card I've made since the last challenge as I've been busy getting ready for a craft fair this weekend. I went with a vertical line using Polka Dots, Kraft and Orange and came up with a super simple masculine card :)


The Girl Fridays are looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and I for one can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for their creations. Be sure to pop over to CAS-ual Fridays to check out the inspiration and we hope you'll play along too :)


7 comments:

  1. Awesome CAS card Julie, great guys sentiment!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...you totally ROCK Julie...love this card...it is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How'd your craft fair go? They've been kind of slow around here this year, which is a pity. Local is good! I love the fun & funky look of this card, and the DUDE just jumps right out. Perfect for a teen boy...which I'm about to have one of. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this!!! That roller is fabulous--did you use kraft ink or Versamark? Love the sentiment, too! Orange is so perfect! Fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dude card. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...