Friday, December 16, 2011

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge #32

Everyone ready for Christmas? I'm not, but that's par for the course around this time. If you're behind in your christmas cards, the CAS-ual Fridays challenge would be a perfect opportunity to catch up. Not only will the card get made, but a matching envelope to boot!


Yup, that's what the challenge is a card with a matching envelope. I know most people are probably getting pretty sick of seeing Christmas cards, but I promise you'll only have to see Christmas-y related things from me for 9 more days and then I'll be moving onto New Year's :)

Our sponsor and guest this week is Sherri Thompson who is an Ippity Chick, you can find her shop here. Be sure to pop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you can win :)

Trying to catch up on my Christmas cards, I made a simple manger scene using the stamp "A child is born" from Unity. I kept the card base, ink and embellishments monochromatic.


thoroughly enjoyed the gallery last week and picked up some great ideas for misting! The Girl Fridays can't wait to see what you come up with for this week and there's lots of ideas to inspire you and they're not all Christmas lol.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

6 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...