Friday, December 23, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #33

I'm really excited about this week's challenge that just so happens lasts for TWO whole weeks! Your challenge this week for CAS-ual Fridays is called...


Which in translation means you need to make a project that uses kraft and twine :)

Our sponsor this week is Market Street Stamps and the design team has joined us for the inspiration parade! I'm kinda partial to this design team as I'm one of the designers as well and I can assure you there is a fab prize to win. ALSO...the Market Street Stamps Block Party is happening the next two weeks too, so be sure to pop over there to see some other ways you can win some goodies plus win a chance to guest design with the Market Street Stamps design team :)


For my card I went with very simple and some repetitive elements...in my colors that is.


A simple kraft card base topped with three colors of baker's twine and then I mimicked the color pattern in the sentiment by coloring certain words with copic markers. The Girl Fridays would love to have you play along and there's loads of time to play...in both challenges! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
Julie 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant. I really like the simplicity of the design, the different colours on the twine and the way you've matched up the colours on the highlighted text! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely way to bring all the colors together with the twine. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous! LOVE the twine--and I really like the way you've highlighted words in the sentiment. :) I hope you had a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the highlighted sentiment and the matching twine. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...