Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Market Street Stamps December Release - Faith in You

Whoo-hoo! It's release time again! Tonight we're sneak peekin' the stamp set Faith in You. Be sure to stop over to the Market Street Stamps blog to check out all the sneak peeks the designers have made and to get the deets on how you can win some fab prizes :) Here is the simple card I cam up with using the scroll heart image from the set and a sentiment.


Tomorrow is the big reveal of all the stamp sets so be sure to stop back to the Market Street Stamps blog at 7pm CST to check out all the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas!
Julie




20 comments:

  1. Julie, love the flourish layered over the hearts, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These hearts are so elegant, perfect for a CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it look so easy to do CAS, you do it quite beautifully. Those hearts are so pretty. I just love it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice card! I really like the colour combo and the bling. Love the Market Street stamps...thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the flourishes over the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and beautiful. Love the use of the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply gorgeous. Love the color you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. I loved the way your card turned out
    I love every and anything with hearts
    Perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful in its simplicity...LOVE that sentiment and the subtle bling accents!

    Happy Holidays,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely CAS card. The addition of the sparkles is just perfect. This is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is sooooo awesome dearie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your little card Julie! I love the rhinestones that you added, they give it that perfect finishing touch!

    -Emily
    createserendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog through MSS. I think your card is my favorite :)

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie..........I LOVE LOVE how you colored in a portion of this stamp. I can NOT wait to use this idea for some Valentines! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...