Friday, January 6, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #34

New year and a new set of challenges! I hope everyone had a great holiday break and is ready to jump back into some fun CAS challenges. This week at CAS-ual Fridays you get to dig out your chipboard :)


There's something EXTRA special about this week's challenge...it's Guest Designer Challenge week! Whoo-hoo! One lucky person is going to land a guest designer spot with the Girl Fridays :)
Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp, be sure to check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you can win and all the details for the guest designer spot.





For my card this week I dug through my chipboard bin (which is overflowing and really needs to be used up! lol) I went with letters and a neat image of the world by Market Street Stamps.


I was in a black and white mood with a pop of color and Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so red was logical choice :)


Loved all the fantastic projects in the gallery last challenge and I can't wait to see how everyone incorporates   chip board into their projects. There's some pretty amazing inspiration from the Girl Fridays and we would LOVE to have you play along!


Love Goes 'Round
Cardstock: (White) Gina K. Designs, (real red) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (It takes love, Mesh) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento; (Real Red) Stampin' Up!
Chip Board: Maya Road
Other: Black Pen, Swarovski red crystal, crystal effects


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie


8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Julie...love the pop of red and that dotty border is cayute!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I just love this card, just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love how you did the "love".

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun Julie, love those chipboard letters! Isn't it funny how we hang on to things...I have MANY items I really need to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is beautiful!!! LOVE the sentiment and the use of the chipboard heart and I adore your hand printed border! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Red Plaid? letters! Great card. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...