Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First try at digital scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is something that I don't do a lot of, digital scrapbooking even less. I finally got around to buying some digital software and had a chance to play with it last year and then forgot about it. I purchased the Stampin' Up! software and tried my hand at an 8x8 page. Here is what I came up with using a picture of my kitty :)


I like the way it turned out even though it took me days to figure out the functions and how to create a shadow and there is still LOTS to learn. Would I ever give up my real papers and embellishments to go totally digital? Probably not. There is just something about being able to "feel" the products :) Perhaps someday when I get some more free time I will make another page!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping :)
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I am a cat lover (have 2!) and really want to scrapbook them. This is an awesome page, Julie! Thanks for sharing!

    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...