Tuesday, January 31, 2012

For Cath (sans CHA) with Love Blog Hop


I know a lady who is so Moxie Fab, 
but this week this lady is kinda sad.

She goes to CHA every single year, 
to give us a peek of what's all there.

She hurt her shoulder and just couldn't go,
yet the Paper Crafts gals took her to the show.

They took her in mini moxie form attached to a stick,
and she still is able to show us her favorite picks!

Two ladies in blog land had a brilliant thought,
to show this lady she means a lot.

So here is our love blog hop for one Moxie Fab chick,
and we hope you're feeling better really quick.



Thanks Cath for all that you do, we Moxie Fab love you!

21 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I am amazed! How adorable is your card and how SWEET/punny is your poem! LOVE this, Julie!Thanks so much for being part of the hop. Please link up your post in my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwww. Love your work and I'm sure the little ditty will make Cath's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhhh, Julie!! Not only a super cute card but also a fantastic and fun poem!! Thanks so much for being part of the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute poem Julie, LOVE it!...and your super cute card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! This is the cutest! Cath is going to love your card AND sweet poem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and your poem is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and fun post! Love your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute - love the turtles and the bowls!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooooooooooooooooo sweet! :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute and adorable card. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your poem and I also love with your sweet card. a line of text also make this card looks more stunning

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wipe the smile off of my face, Julie! I *love* the cutie card (which happens to be in one of my favie color combos) and as a rhymer myself, I moxie love the rhyming text. You are SUCH a dear! Thank you so much for your concern and kindness. I feel so blessed to have such moxie fab friends!

    All my love,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...