Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guest Designing with Paper Smooches


Today marks the first Wednesday that I'm designing with the Paper Smooches crew! Yay! My stamps were a little late getting here so I had to make some cards using other sets to tie me over until next week. Here are the two featured on the Paper Smooches blog:


This card features the stamp set Gently Seasoned.


This card features Word Salad, Surf & Turf and Swanky Snowdudes.

I also made two other cards. I went clean and graphic with this first one using one of the circles from Gently Seasoned.


And this last one I used the set Sunny Side Up. I couldn't resist making some smiling raindrops. It's hard to see in the photo, but I topped them off with some crystal effects for some shine.


Thanks for stopping by, more Paper Smooches ideas next Wednesday using the new stamp sets :)
Julie

7 comments:

  1. Awwww, such CUTE cards! Can't wait to see more next week!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so fun....Love these cards..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock!!! LOVE all these creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Julie!! So happy to see you as this month's guest designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these Julie especially the raincloud...so CAS it makes me smile :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fantastic cards! congrats on guest designing! i reallllly love those crabs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...