Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Last Wednesday for guest designing with Paper Smooches

Today marks my last day for guest designing for Paper Smooches this month and it has been a blast! I had so much fun creating with the new stamps this month! Here is my final card:


I used the stamp set Party Posse for this card and used a masking technique to pile these cute critters on top of each other. I was going to paper piece them, but I wanted to do one layer, which meant I had to color them in. I love Copics, I just don't know how to use them properly yet lol.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Julie, another sweet Paper Smooches card...and your last as a guest designer? Wow, what a way to end...so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, thanks for visiting my blog! This is so cute! I love how you've created the scene

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...