Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Little Doggie

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm sharing a Market Street Stamps card featuring the stamp set Paw Prints on our Hearts. I've made it my goal this year to use stamps that I haven't touched yet (I seem to accumulate stamps faster than I can use them). So I dug out this set that I haven't had a chance to play with yet and made a CAS card.


I'm thinking I should have found a lighter brown for the body as the eyes don't show up as well as I would have liked them too. I paper pieced the doggie together and made a collar with a bit of pink and some small rhinestones. The head is popped up for a bit of dimension. I stamped the sentiment, with the heart pink and then highlighted the word pawprints with a copic marker. To top it off, I stamped some pawprints along the bottom and inked the edges.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great crafty day!
Julie





3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the little paw prints. It kind of reminds me when my dogs have muddy paws and run through the house... even when I told them to sit so I can wipe their paws off! Love your card!!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet little pooch:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...