While some of the girls are having a party at CHA, the rest of us back home are getting inky with our Market Street Stamps and having a party of our own!
Here's what you have to do:
- Create a new project with MSS stamps! It can be anything (cards, layouts, altered items, etc.)- be creative and have FUN!
- Link your project below by Sunday, January 29th at 11:59 PM Central Time
- Note: Your creations for this contest will not be considered for the Cream of the Crop contest. Each MSS contest or challenge requires a separate, unique entry to be eligible to win!
Here's what you could win!
- One randomly selected participant will win an awesome prize package full of yummy stamps & accessories!
- ONE show stoppin' paper crafter will be asked to join us for a Guest Design spot for the following month! (This months winer will be the Guest Designer for the month of March!)
There is still time to play... 3 hours and counting :) We'd love to see what everyone is creating with their MSS stamps. Here is what I made using Birds of a Feather.
This card was super easy to make. I stamped the three birds on vanilla cardstock and colored in the hearts and beaks. Then I stamped the branch from Night Owls on patterned paper and cut it out. After I assembled my birdies on the branch, I wrote out the sentiment with a black zig writer and stamped the open heart at the beginning of the sentiment. The final touch was a hand drawn line around the card edge.
Thanks for stopping I hope you have a great crafty week!