Monday, January 23, 2012

Market Street Stamps January Release

Exciting week at Market Street Stamps this week! It's the January release, YAY! Tonight I'm showcasing the stamp set Birds of a Feather, which also goes quite well with the January Market Fresh Kit. 
In staying with my CAS style, I came up with this:


Isn't that birdie just adorable??!! I stamped the sentiment and hearts right on the card base and then stamped the bird kinda of sitting on top and then paper pieced right over it. Finishing touch was a little bit of twine :)

The MSS design team has TONS of ideas to show you for this stamp set and all the other ones this week too, so be sure to head on over to the Market Street Stamps blog to have a peek. I would have shown more samples, but I've been sending them into the Stamp It! cards pub call :)

Love Card
Cardstock: (crumb cake) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! (retired)
Ink: (Pretty in Pink) Stampin' Up!, (tuxedo black) Memento
Fiber: (maraschino, blossom/Baker's Twine) The Twinery

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by the Market Street Stamps blog at 7pm CST tomorrow night for another sneak preview!
Julie

33 comments:

  1. The bird, the twine, the use of Kraft background. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love kraft cards and your card is just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute paperpieced creation!! This set of stamps sound like it is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is adorable. Great job on the birdie. I love the twine too!

    gyms toorak

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this on the MSS blog, this was my favorite card. I love the kraft and that image is so sweet, love your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink birdie! Her tail feathers are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, I'm a huge fan of paper piecing and you have really impressed me! :) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable...great card..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! So very cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something tells me this set is a must have. Love, love, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute!! I love the love border you made with the word LOVE!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how much detail you always include in your still-definitely-CAS style :) So much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS card...LOVE that sweet peacock and all of the hearts!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the looks of the pretty pink on the Kraft, the peacock is so cute and I love how you added dimension tot the tail by popping the hearts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bird is so cute and I love all the piecing you did!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! I love the paper piecing, and it was so cute to make a border with the heart and the love sentiment! Amazing work!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the accented hearts on the tail. I got this SOM kit so I'm excited to start playing!!! Good luck testing published.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your peacock! Great job with it :) Looking forward to the new release.

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Julie, this is a super sweet card!!! I just love that bird and I love the bottom with the hearts in between the word Love...LOVE that!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how the pink pops against the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh goodness! This is so cute! Pinned it on Pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a SWEET creation!! I LOVE it!! I LOVE how it looks on KRAFT!! Have an AWESOME night!


    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  23. SOOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE every single detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh what a cute live bird and love the font on the word love
    Perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what a cute love bird and love that love stamp

    ReplyDelete
  27. Julie, I love that this is on kraft, love the twine, and of course the new adorable bird stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great card. LOve the designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is soooo cute. I love the Simplicity and cute details of it. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...