Sunday, January 22, 2012

Moxie Fab World Map to Your Heart Challenge

So one of my new year's resolutions is to play more of the challenges over at the Moxie Fab World. I was intrigued by the Map to your Heart Challenge, but map items are few and far between in this household so I had to some serious digging. In the end I found a map of Canada in an old Webster's Dictionary and decided to focus on my home province. I've been a new kick lately which is melding my love of stamping with jewelry so here is what I came up with:


I snipped out Nova Scotia from the map to the size of a glass tile and then added a stamped heart  and a stamped "i" and circled the word Nova Scotia with a black pen. I would have preferred some not so drab colors for my map, but it will do:) Now I have a unique necklace to wear out and about to show people how I feel about my home province!

I love Nova Scotia
Cardstock: (real red) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Helping Hands, Word Salad) Paper Smooches
Ink: (tuxedo black) Memento
Other: map, glass tile, silver chain, silver bail, glaze

4 comments:

  1. Yay Nova Scotia! Love this Julie! I love to find local craft blogs! Fabulous necklace!

    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! Thanks for linking this up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you "mapped" out some time to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...