Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paint the Town

Welcome to another Paint the Town Color Challenge with Market Street Stamps! This month we have a lovely palette of colors, check it out...


Here is what I came up with for this color combo:


A CAS design with a handmade embellishment. I've been on a jewelry kick so I dug out some of my supplies to make the embellishment. Here's a close up of the butterfly:


I stamped the butterfly from Believing Butterfly in a sherbet color and then punched it out in a circle. I made a tag out of it using a circle metal rim and then covered the entire piece in glaze. Before it dried I added pink seed beads around the edge, aqua seed beads to the wings and some flat back Swarovski crystals for some bling. After it dried completely I just used foam mounts to pop it off the texty banner.

The MSS design team would love to have you play along and you can even wind some goodies, be sure to check out all the details over at the Market Street Stamps blog

Faith in You
Cardstock: (apricot appeal, rose red, white) Stampin' Up!; (aqua) Bazzill
Stamps: (Faith in You, Believing Butterfly) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (rose red, apricot appeal) Stampin' Up!
Tag: Making Memories
Other: seed beads, Swarovski crystals, glaze, foam mounts

Thanks for stopping by and have a great stamping day!
Julie








7 comments:

  1. amazing fun card...love it..

    I love what you did with the PS stamps...so clever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout of this card! It is just beautiful!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Julie! That embellie looks like it was time consuming, but oh, so worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet elegant card. Great work on the little butterfly.

    android developer phones

    ReplyDelete
  5. the details of the butterfly are gorgeous and the colors are very warm for the eyes.

    IT contractor mortgage

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's simple but truly, the addition and design of the butterfly button makes it elegant and lovely.

    family pledge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...