Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Paper Smooches New Digs

*If you're looking for my Market Street Stamps post, please scroll down*

I'm back again today with some more projects featuring the new releases from Paper Smooches. Today I have two cards to share with you. The first one features the stamp set Vogue Adobe, you'll have to excuse the lighting as my camera didn't like the major color difference between the white and dark purple lol. I assure you that white is crisper in real life and the purple is richer :)


I made this little scene by paper piecing the items together using a mix of cardstock and patterned papers. 

This next card is a TALL one featuring the set Helping Hands.


I picked a rainbow of bright colors and repeatedly stamped the thumbs up hand on the card front and then topped it off with some matching twine and a simple sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back next Wednesday for my last guest design day with the Paper Smooches crew!
Julie


2 comments:

  1. Julie, these are both super CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute, julie!! i loved your guest cards at the PS blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...