Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #111

Hello everyone! I'm back today with another sketch from Skipping Stones Design and what a great sketch it is! Check it out...



For this week I used the stamp set Dandelion Dreams and did a very simple card using two colors with a wee bit of brown added. Here is what I came up with:


I started with a simple piece of patterned paper with two colors and then matched up a cardstock color to the patterned paper. For the bottom half I punched four circles and then stamped the images in coordinating ink. I stamped the sentiment in chocolate brown and added two strips of ribbon to divide the two panels.

I've enjoyed looking at what people have created each week for the sketches and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this one :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. What a great color combo and a gorgeous simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Julie!! Thank you so much for joining us this month at SSD. It has been such a pleasure to see all your great creations with SSD stamps!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty...great take on the sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous way to use a gorgeous set. Lovely colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...