Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #113

Today marks the last week I will be guest designing with the crew at Skipping Stones Design and I just want to say "Thank Yo"u for having me, it has been fun. This week's sketch is fabulous and features lots of circles...


For my card this week, I flipped the sketch and used Dandelion Dreams and Pumpkin Seed Sentiments.


I dug out one of my fave color combo's; kiwi kiss, baja breeze and not quite navy and did some stamp layering. I had planned on putting the rest of the sentiment "& Dandelion wishes", but it just wouldn't fit :)

Butterfly Kisses
Cardstock: (luxury white) Gina K. Designs; (crumb cake) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Dandelion wishes, Pumpkin Seed Sentiments) Skipping Stone Designs
Ink: (baja breeze, not quite navy, kiwi kiss) Stampin' Up!
Fiber: (baja breeze grosgrain ribbon) Stampin' Up!


Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
Julie


7 comments:

  1. Love the colors! This is such a beautiful card. I love your use of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so pretty...what a great take on the sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie..........Your card is just stunning. I love the color combination you used and how you tilted the sketch! Thanks for being such an inspiration to many of the SSD followers in January!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...