Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Skipping Stones Sketch #110 Blog Hop



Welcome to Sketch Challenge #110 and the release of Grunge Two! If you just came from Wendy Price's blog, you are in the right place.  If you just happened along my blog today, start at the beginning of the hop at Skipping Stones Design.  The entire hop order is there and you can hop from blog to blog with ease.
Be sure to hop along and leave comments on all the fabulous designers’ blogs. Emily Leiphart, Candice Fields and myself are guest designing with the Skipping Stones Design team this month and Pamela Young will be providing all the fabulous sketch inspiration this month including the sketch we're using in today's hop!

Here is what I came up with for this week's set, isn't this stamp set fabulous??!!!


I Love You Card
Cardstock: (crumb cake, buckaroo blue) Stampin' Up!; (luxury pure white) Gina K. Designs
Stamps: (Grunge 2) Skipping Stones Design
Ink: (buckaroo blue, sahara sand, real red) Stampin' Up!; (tuxedo black) Memento

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!
Julie

25 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, love all the distressing on the edge, it goes perfectly with the set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Loving the film strip stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, this distressing on the paper really works with the grungy feel of the card. That filmstrip stamp is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely rustic, masculine card Julie. I like the splotchy background and the chevron strips. I already really like Grunge Vol. 1 so it will be nice to have Vol. 2 in my collection someday as well. YAAY! New SSD makes me so happy!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you split up the sentiment and put it in the film frames!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the I Love You in the film strip! What a fun new set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, Julie! I love how you incorporated the sentiment into the film strip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, the film strip is cool! Love how you combined the sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm falling I'm love with that film strip stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combination of Sentiments!!! Great Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is such a lovely combination of the stamps! Thanks for all of the inspiration and a great take on the sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, distressed edges and splatter -- it doesn't get any grungier than this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your card Julie... just because LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute! Love the stamp set and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job! I love your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! I love those filmstrips.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great. The torn edges give it that manly edge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The distressed edges on your cardstock work really well for this card. I like the blues and neutrals together too! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect! Love the filmstrip in this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors of your card. This has been a fabulous blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...