Friday, February 10, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #39 - Love Ya to Pieces

It's time for another fun CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week and it's one of my faves!




This week is all about paper piecing! The Girl Fridays want to see your CAS projects using paper piecing.

Our sponsor this week is The Craft's Meow who was kind enough to supply the Girl Fridays with stamps to play with :)


I thought it fitting to make a snow themed card seeing how it is winter. I see a lot of paper piecing done with patterned paper, but alas I am a cardstock girl to the core, so I paper pieced me some good ol' fashion cardstock and added a touch here and there :)


Seeing how this is one of my favorite techniques to do, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and have a peek at the inspiration and play along!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you colored the heart, Julie! Such a sweet card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your card definitely warms my heart! Thank you so much for showcasing Warm Winter Wishes in such a special way!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, i love the kraft.
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...