Friday, February 3, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #39

Another challenge starts today over at CAS-ual Fridays! This week is our guest designer week challenge and we're rolling out the red carpet!


For this week's challenge we want to see your CAS projects that are based on a movie, any movie!

Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamps, so be sure to check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you can win.




For my card I chose my all time favorite movie, Back to the Future. I went with two items that make me automatically think of this movie. The Hill Valley clock tower when the lightning bolt struck it at 10:04 pm and the song "Power of Love" which crops up quite a few times in the movie.


I've had this huge clock stamp kicking around for years and finally got to ink it up. For the font I found a Back to the Future font online and printed my sentiment in red, trimmed around it and popped it up off the clock. Super simple :)

The Girl Fridays are excited to see who will be temping with us next time and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for their movie themed cards! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! What a great use of that clock stamp! This is one of my hubbie's all time favorites. You really rocked it out! Great idea to print out the sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! Great idea to use it for this challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! My hubbies favourite film too!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold, fun card! Every once in a while I see this movie on T.V. and it always sucks me in and I watch it even though I've seen it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamp and card, love the play on words. Love that you printed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent card for Back to the Future!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...