Sunday, February 26, 2012

Market Street Stamps February Block Party


Well after a whole day of scrapbooking yesterday (my mind is mush now) I was glad to switch over to cards. I haven't scrapbooked in aaaaagggeeess, although I did manage to do four layouts. After those four I had to switch over to cards because the scrapping was started to stump me lol. So I whipped up a card for the block party using the stamp sets Neighborhood and Home Sweet Home, and yes I did another paper piecing. There's something about paper piecing that I find relaxing :)


I used the leftover papers from my other paper pieced card and made another scene, but in the country.
Be sure to stop on over to the Market Street Stamps blog to upload your creations, one person could win a guest designer spot and another could win some MSS goodies!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Julie


5 comments:

  1. Love this sweet scene!
    The colors...
    so bright and cheerful...
    fabby papers!!
    Wish I could say I love paper piecing...
    but it usually involves scissors and I failed scissor cutting in kindergarten :(
    I love when others do it though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and colorful card Julie! I love how you've used these little houses to create your own little "hood"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep! You separated the house on the stamp and I LOVE IT!! What a great idea, I love the bright and fun colors. I wish I could live there!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your retro grassy hills ... with paths to them! How cute and welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...