Friday, March 2, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #42 - Oh Baby!

I must admit I giggled my way through the gallery this week and absolutely LOVED all the puny cards. I told my co-workers about some of the ones that stuck with me and they got quite a giggle too :) This week's challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays is all about those sweet little bundles of joy...babies!


The Girl Fridays want to see your CAS baby cards! This is guest designer challenge week, so in addition to a chance at that our sponsor, Simon Says Stamp is also giving away a great prize, so be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win :)


This week I sifted through my stash of embellishments and decided to try and use something that has just been sitting there forever. I found some cute fabric brads that I decided to pair with a Papertrey Ink stamp set.


I need some ideas for some baby cards to add to my card stash, so I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this challenge.!Stop by the break room to see what the Girl Fridays have done to inspire you and then play along with us :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Those brads are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those brads are just gorgeous and your card is the perfect way to show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely {{adore}} this little gem of a card. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Very clever use of the brads; brings a smile to everyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Julie! I have a hard time with this set, for some reason, but I've already Pinned this darling card for future CASEing! Love those colorful brads and the bright green base.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so imaginative! I love the use of the fabric buttons/brads and the bright colors. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heavens.. I am in love with those fabric brads and the colors you used are AMAZING :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really caught my eye, those fabric brads are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! I like those fabric brads - great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, your brad is the perfect size for the letter "o" - super cute! (and I love using that letter set from PTI!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What FABULOUS brads, great way to use them on this cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so fabulous! I'm in love with those fabric brads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your CAs project, the brads are great.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...