Friday, March 9, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #43 - All about what you say

Happy Friday crafty friends! What a great gallery last week with all the wonderful baby cards :) This week we say goodbye to one of our design team members, Julie Ranae. Julie was the first person to introduce me into the design team world as I first became a designer on the Play Date Cafe followed by CAS-ual Fridays. Then some months later we ended up on the same team with Market Street Stamps. I have since left the Play Date Cafe and she recently left Market Street Stamps and now I have to say goodbye from CAS-ual Fridays. I will greatly MISS being on a design team with her. Julie is one terrific lady, with one of the biggest hearts out there and I believe she is one of the busiest women out there too! I know she has had many fab creative opportunities come up and I wish her all the best with those endeavors. You will be greatly missed and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for introducing me to the design team world and and all the wonderful people I have met through these opportunities :)


We want to see your clean and simple projects that uses your sentiment as the main focal point. Our sponsor this week is SRM Stickers! Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win. SRM Stickers provided the Girl Fridays with some awesome stickers to play with for this challenge :)



I used some strips to make borders on my card and then used a repeating sentiment for my focal point. Love how these stickers are clear!


The Girl Fridays can't wait to see how you put your sentiments to use as a focal point! Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog and check out the inspiration and then play along :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and such a sweet tribute to Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie...it's so funny how our paths continue to cross and I am sure they will do so again. Thank you for such kind words and it was MY privilege to work with you on each team. Keep up the creative journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card...very nice tribute to Julie R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card for a sweet tribute to Julie. :)

    elastin 3 reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Julie! Those stickers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Julie. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, the way you have layer out the design is great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat card - and you can't go wrong with pink and black!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...