Friday, March 30, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #46- Feel like singin'?

What a great gallery last week for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Time to put your thinking caps on for this week, it's going to be hard to narrow it down to just one idea for this challenge:)




We want to see your CAS projects based on your favorite tune! Our sponsor this week is Melanie Muenchinger who is a stamp illustrator and design team member for Gina K. Designs! Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win :)

For my card this week I had to clear my head and then pick the first tune that popped into my head and of course it was weather related lol (I'm a weather NUT) I didn't have very many stamps to go along with this song except for clouds and raindrops, so I drew a little stick dude to finish the card off. The sentiment is just had written too.


In case you haven't guessed the song, it's "Raindrops keep falling on my head" sung by Billy Joe Thomas. 
I can't wait to see what creative ideas you come up with for this challenge :) Stop by the break room and check out the inspiration from the Girl Fridays and then play along :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

8 comments:

  1. LOL, awwww, this is cute Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Julie! I told my hubs about your card and how darling it was since I have a few cloud stamps and rain drops too. Love your sad, little stick dude. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Julie! Love his little frowny face ~ hee! It's getting ready to rain here, the clouds are rolling in :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always a delight Julie! I love this poor chap and the grumpy raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Julie! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can totally relate to that poor little guy...rained here all day! Very creative card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOSH your little stick due is adorable! Fabulous drawing! Great dimension with the blue sponging on your cloud! Love this scene you created!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...