Friday, March 16, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Challenge #44 - 1-2-3

It's time again for another CAS-ual Fridays Challenge and this week it's as easy as 1-2-3!


We want to see your CAS projects that include a pattern, an image AND a sentiment.
Our sponsor this week is Clear and Simple Stamps who gave the Girl Fridays wonderful stamp sets to play with. Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you can win for a prize.
 

Since spring is right around the corner, I thought winter trying to hold on a little longer would make a good card. Here's my little snowman trying to stick around using an umbrella :)




I'm looking forward to the gallery this week as I loved last week's gallery. Be sure to stop by the blog and check out the design team inspiration and play along!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. I love the little snowman hanging out in the umbrella...cute idea for a spring card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one of your darling creations which has me smiling ear to ear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee hee!! Julie, your card just brought a big ol' smile to my face! Thank you for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait. Is that a stamp from Clear & Simple or did you make that whole thing up with the melted snowman in the upside-down umbrella? Because that is the cutest thing ever and I would buy that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Okay, I see the set "Cart Pals" (which I'm getting) and I still say you're brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek, LOVE how you put the snowman in the umbrella. He's trying to make it through Spring. So funny! Super cute grass, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, yet sad that the snowman is beginning to melt!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...