Friday, March 16, 2012

Paper Pieced Decor

*For CAS-ual Fridays post please scroll down*
I have a little paper pieced decor item that I'd like to share as a reject from the latest Paper Crafts pub call. I'm kinda glad I didn't have anything chosen this time because now I get to keep them and I'm particularly fond of this one :D. May I introduce the Hallowee'en posse that will be hanging out in my house this fall.


It's a shadow box frame and I used the set Halloweenies from Paper Smooches. It was a lot of cutting out little pieces, but I love the way it turned out :) 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Julie

6 comments:

  1. wow I so love this...how fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little card! Fabulous paper piecing, I might add. Sad it didn't get accepted, but at least it gets to hang out with you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you - I would want to keep that one, too! It's so cute.
    I'm doing the happy dance - I actually submitted for a change and got my first accepted card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Julie, this is amazing! I love Halloween and this is the perfect decoration for it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...