Thursday, March 15, 2012

Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters


 

It's finally here! Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters that is. I was honored last year when I was asked to design for this issue and was shocked and thoroughly excited when Paper Crafts chose 5 of my projects :) Although I don't have the magazine in my hands yet, I know it's out there and I'm dying to see what's all in it plus find out what I did on page 39, thanks to Susan R. Opel's reference on facebook lol Here is one of my fave cards that I submitted for the Household Item section.

I grabbed the classified section from a newspaper kicking around (employment section to be exact) and made tape transfers using packing tape. Once the base was assembled I attached my sentiment to the card front using rubber bands. 

I can't wait to get this issue , I've heard nothing but good things about it and have heard a lot of people running off to redo their craft space, so there must be some pretty fab ideas in there! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie


2 comments:

  1. Great card Julie!! I can't wait to see this issue myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one amazing card, Julie!!! LOVE the idea of using household items--and you've totally captured it! The rubber bands are awesome, too! LOVE it--hope you get your copy soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...