Friday, April 6, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #47 - A huntin' we will go

Happy Good Friday everyone, I hope you all have a blessed Easter weekend! We're back today with another CAS-ual Fridays challenge:) I hummed and sang my way through the gallery last night (work got in the way this week, so I was a little late making my rounds) The gallery was phenomenal and so many songs! This week corresponds perfectly to this holiday weekend for all those Easter bunny baskets.


The challenge is to make a CAS project featuring something you would find in an Easter basket!
Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp. Be sure to check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win and don't forget it's Guest Designer week challenge.



I originally was going to do a half bitten bunny, but I had no bunny images, so I went with an Easter egg stamp set that I've had squirreled away for a few years.


There are so many ideas for this challenge and I hop you'll find a wee bit of time to come play along! I can't wait to hop along and see what you all come up with :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Easter weekend!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. Love the colours & all the patterns on the eggs! Darn work getting in the way of life. So annoying ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Julie! Those eggs are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card...I love all these designs on the eggs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the patterns on all of those eggs, and what a cute sentiment to inspire your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simple love this card.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely soft colour pallets on this card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fresh spring colours and I love the different patterns on the eggs too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...