Friday, April 20, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #49 - Getting Sketchy

Well after the exciting week last week with all the new designers being announced, what more could there possibly be? Did you see the new CAS-ual Fridays blog? Karen Baker gave us a makeover and we love it!
This week you get to put your thinking caps on for this sketch...


Our sponsor this week is is Gina K's very own Theresa Momber. Be sure to check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win :)

For my card, I went with one of my fave color combos, red/white/black and I was in a modern kinda mood:) Here is what I came up with:

The Girl Fridays would love to have you play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

11 comments:

  1. Julie, this is just too punny for words!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clever framing and the sentiment...this one is a cool take on the challenge.Hope to play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The framing is brilliant! Love it - and the piercing is a fab detail for a CAS card. (Must remember that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome frames and love the piercing on the edges - very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat card Julie...I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, you've "bean" very clever coming up with your design for the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the modern vibe and classy color scheme. The piercing adds the perfect detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie - I love your very CAS card...the piercing is fantastic!! Can I ask what font you used for your watermark? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Julie, love the playful sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...