Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Market Street Stamps Paint the Town Color Challenge - Berry Sweet


It's time once again for another fabulous Paint the Town Color Challenge over at Market Street Stamps! Isn't that inspiration photo berry sweet and what a great springy palette! 

I had fun making my card for this challenge as it was a bit different than my usual style. I used some background stamps on mine with multiple layers.


My colors aren't an exact match to the picture, but if I had an exact match for every color I saw I'd have waaaayyy too much paper :) I embossed the Punched Tin stamp with clear embossing powder and then sponged bone china distress ink over top. The yellow layer has Sweet Lace stamped on it and the flourishes on the sentiment panel are from the set Blessings in Disguise. I sued a die cut doily for the top and bottom and the sentiment panel is a label die, which was inked and stamped with a saying from the Simple Salutations set. Finishing touch was sewing two buttons on the sentiment panel and then adhering to the card base with foam mounts.

We'd love to have you play along with us this month! There's even opportunities to win some goodies :) The design team has some great inspiration to get you started so be sure to pop on over to the Market Street Stamps blog to have a peek!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Julie

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...