Monday, April 9, 2012

Moxie Fab World Challenge 5 for $5 - Friends


I'm back again with another set of cards for the Moxie Fab Challenge 5 for $5 today. I had lucked into another clearance find at my local scrapbooking store, so I just had to play along again. Here is what I picked up for my second set:

This pile consists of:
1 sheet of Bazzill Basics Cardstock
1 sheet of Gabrielle Stripe 12x12 patterned paper from Bo Bunny 
1 sheet of True Friend cardstock stickers from Bo Bunny
For a total of $4.49, taxes in.

Here is what I came up with for my set:


I figured thread would be an essential, so I did a little hand stitching on some the cards. I used scissors to distress some of the edges and ink for the card edges.

Now if I could just learn o thrift shop like this all the time, I would have more money in my pocket when I left the scrapbooking store :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Julie

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous set Julie!!! Love the color combo and your mix of stickers. It works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous set, Julie! I love them :) Here's a secret, though - I totally look for bargains when I craft-shop (especially at CM)...and then somehow justify to myself buying some other big thing. Every. Time. Not that I mind, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous set of cards Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cards Julie! The colors you used are some of my favorites :) Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julie! Thanks again for linking up to the 5 for $5 Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card set. Congrats on your Moxie Fab win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win with this gorgeous set, Julie!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...