Sunday, April 1, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Take Two



I'm back again with a second card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. For this card I was inspired by the leaf shape on the the two middle tins and the colors. I have always been drawn to that pattern and I just happened to have a stamp that matched it. I skipped the pattern paper this time and went with my comfortable CAS style. Here is what I came up with:
There's still time to play along, so hop on over to Moxie Fab World and check out the details!
Thanks for stopping by again!
Julie  

6 comments:

  1. Perfect stamps for that Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous...great take on the trigger..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your MFW entries but this lovely pared back style is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...