Sunday, April 1, 2012

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Herringbone Hello



This weekend my daughter had her 15th birthday party, which included a sleepover with 4 teenage girls. I made myself scarce and hung out in my art room all weekend and I even tried to match their staying up late, but I only made it to 3am Sunday morning (they were still wide awake yakking away). Needless to say, I had a very productive weekend, albeit with little sleep :) I finished a jewelry set for my mother and made 6 cards, two of which were for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge. For my first card I made, I was inspired by the patterns and straight lines of the tin tops and here is what I came up with:


 don't use a lot of patterned papers in my projects, but I have been hooked on this herringbone technique and it's such a great way to use up paper scraps. Be sure to head over to Moxie Fab World to play along and check out all the other great projects!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! You should enter this in the Moxie Fab scraps challenge too. Love those shiny letters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...