Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scor-Pal meets Market Street Stamps


This week we're having a fab melding of two companies, Scor-Pal and Market Street Stamps. Be sure to check out the Market Street Stamps blog and the Scor-Pal blog all week for some fabulous project ideas.
For my set I made a card featuring a rosette and embossed leaves, plus a matching gift box.


I was going to have some close-ups of the rosette, but I left the card for a day and it didn't survive a nosy kitty. I used two 2" x 8" strips adhered together and then scored at half of an inch increments to make the rosette. The leaves are a punch and then I used the scor buddy to add the vein dimensions. For the box, I cut a 5" square for the bottom and then a 5 1/8" square for the top. Score all edges at 1" and then assemble using sticky strip. It's hard to see in the photo, but I scored the edge of the tag on the underside so the edge looks embossed. The stamps used in the projects are from the sets Simple Salutations, Grace and Make a Memory.

Mom Rosette Card
Cardstock: (kraft) Gina K. Designs, (very vanilla) Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: K&Company
Stamps: (Grace, Make a Memory, Simple Salutations) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (tuxedo black) Memento; (Sage Shadow) Stampin' Up!
Punch: (Build a Blossom) Stampin' Up!
Embellishments: Stampin' Up!
Tools: Scor-buddy

Mom Gift Box
Cardstock: (kraft) Gina K. Designs
Patterned Paper: K&Company
Stamps: (Grace, Make a Memory) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (tuxedo black) Memento; (sage shadow) Stampin' Up!
Other: seam binding, hemp twine, rhinestones
Tools: Scor-buddy





4 comments:

  1. Julie these are so awesome...totally love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rosette. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects, Julie! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mother's day card I love it and the box is lovely

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...