Friday, May 18, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #53 - Get Punchy

Well that was a flock and a half of feathered friends in the gallery last week, amazing creations! This week it's time to dust off those old punches or keep using that favorite die you have lying around.


We want to see your CAS creations that feature either punches or dies.
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Lawn Fawn you generously supplied the Girl Fridays with stamps to work with. Be sure to check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what you could win as a prize.



I dug out my very first sizzix die and paired it with the stamp set "Stay Tuned" and here is the card I came up with:


The Girl Fridays can't wait to get a sneak at your punches and dies you'll be showing off on your CAS creations this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

14 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Julie! This is the set I ordered but hasn't arrived yet! Don't think I could have made such a cool card though :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your card! Every last bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it all, Julie! Perfect CAS card. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card. Love the combination of the die and the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, this is so fabulous! Love how that star die takes center stage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie - you never cease to amaze me. CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Julie! I eyed this set myself, and it looks like it was made to go with that star. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Julie! I love the design and how you used the star :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great burst of color peeking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW..this is wonderful!!! CAS always freezes my brain but, this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh so simple but super stunning! I know a lot of musical guys that would love this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is look amazing.

    Have a great day.

    ♥ Pati

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your clean look and the funky star is fab. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...