Friday, May 4, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAS-ual Fridays!

Wow! I can't believe it's been a whole year since CAS-ual Fridays started! This is a big day! Not only is this the one year anniversary for CAS-ual Fridays, but it's also the debut for our new Girl Fridays, YAY! Do you remember out very first challenge Getting Texty? I found my card from that very first challenge...


And here we are, one year later at 51 challenges! The challenge this week is...


We want to see your CAS projects that are all about birthdays! It's also guest designer challenge this week too.

Our sponsor this week is the amazing Simon Says Stamp and wowza is there a fab prize package and then  some to win. Check out all the deets over at the CAS-ual Fridays blog!


For this week I went for a one layer card with stamping and a little touch of texture using my scor-buddy. I love this card for the sheer fact that I can stick it in an envelope and mail it without having to slap extra postage on it :)


The Girl Fridays can't wait to celebrate with you this week, so come on over to the break room and join in the PAR-TAY!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

21 comments:

  1. Cute card that cupcake looks good enough to eat TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super simple & super CUTE! Love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you created the sense of a layer with your scoring. Such a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, this is a PERFECT CAS design! I love the added dimension with the scored border and the super CAS layout with that adorable sentiment!!! I think I'll have CASE this design! Your cards are always amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to add - your card from last year is AWESOME too! I had to go pin them both on Pinterest for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card says it all. It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these cards are amazing...I so love the first one...that chair image is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layer card, Julie! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely awesome! Both cards are so wonderful CAS and cute. I just love the scored frame on your cupcake card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie - you just rock the CAS style! I love how your cards are so simple, yet complete at the same time. Both of these cards are adorable, and I especially love the scored frame around the cupcake card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jul, love the card and more important I love the score lines. Its amazing what score lines can do for a crad!!hehe...kim :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at that perfect scoring! And that cute patterned cupcake liner! This is such a perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just perfect CAS cards. Love both of them, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cupcake card caught my eye, love the score lines. As oprah would say, what a full circle moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie, this is CAS at it's BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute and fun :-) Really brings a smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply sweet...CAS perfection:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! And yes, there is something to be said for the ability to quickly mail a card without extra postage or packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet, super simple, love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card a year ago, cute card now. You are on a roll with neverending cuteness. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember like it was yesterday! You come up with the best lines. Cute card Julie. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...