Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Market Street Stamps Paint the Town Challenge

May is here and once again it's time for another Paint the Town Challenge with Market Street Stamps! Check out the beautiful challenge photo!


When I saw the Vintage Glass Green color I automatically thought of my collection of sea glass and tried to think of a way to stamp on it, but it didn't work so I went with option number 2, a card :) I've been on a felt kick lately so I incorporated so little felt flowers into my design.


We'd love to have you play along this month and there's always great prizes! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Simply Stitched Borders, So Happy) Market Street Stamps

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card...love those rolled flowers...what a fun color combo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rolled flowers are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, super sweet! I love the colour blocked look & those felt flowers :) As for stamping on sea glass...I tried embossing it once, and it worked really nicely (except for my burned fingers after - it takes a long time to cool!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning...love the color combo and the detail along the edges is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is such a beautiful card...love the colors, the faux stitching and those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie! I love those little felt flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea for all those sweet little felt flowers I've pinned!!! Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...