Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spilling the Beans

Or should I say pouring the beans, in copious amounts into my grinder! It's been a definite java week for me. I've discovered bead weaving and have been up into the wee hours of the morning making bracelets. Fun at the time, not so fun the next day when you go to work :) I have a very easy CAS card to share with you today using Market Street Stamps, that can be easily given a new look just by changing the ink colors!


I used the stamp set Daily Grind, which in my opinion is a must have for all java junkies. Not only are the images cute, but the ideas are endless for cards and gifts for your java junkie friends. I chose three ink colors and stamped the cup in a 5, 4, 3 line and added the sentiment panel with pop dots just for a bit of dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic crafty day!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Very very cool! I like the colours you went with - looking forward to seeing some pics of the bead weaving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card...love how you stacked the mugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and stamping Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...