Friday, June 22, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #58 - Pink, pink, pink!

Back again this week for another CAS-ual Fridays challenge! Last week we played with vellum and acetate and there were loads of fabulous ideas :) Check out your challenge for this week, it's all about PINK!


Our sponsor this week is Ribbon Carousel and wowee do they have tons of fabulous ribbons, check it out! Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what fabulous prize you could win :)



This week I decided to break out a new stamp set I got with a pretty color called Melon Mambo.


I stamped the leaf image on plastic and then pressed it onto the paper for a lighter effect. The flower was stamped separately, cut out and then adhered to the card base using foam mounts. Stamped the sentiment underneath and then drew a border around the edge using the same color ink as the flower.
The Girl Fridays can't wait to the the pretty pink gallery, so come on over and play with us this week! There's lots of inspiration to get your mojo going :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie






14 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! This is CAS perfection ...love the pop of color and it's simplicity...wonderful card:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me just tell you that I love everything about this card. well done...very very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very clean and simple and I love the colours (even though I'm not a pink fan). very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautifully restrained cards Julie and this single flower is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gorgeous pink border...your card is gorgeous Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card! Love that Melon Mambo color and your texture in the leaves. The border really completes your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, love a stunning simple card ~ perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is stunning...and you drew the border? I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie, love that flower! CAS perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I love how the image frames the sentiment, and your hand-drawn border looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful CAS card Julie! I love the pink border. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, I love your pink frame.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...