Friday, June 29, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #59 - Seeing Circles

Happy Friday everyone! Time for another challenge with CAS-ual Fridays this week and the challenge is all about circles, 2 circles to be exact!


We want to see your CAS projects that have just two circles on it. 
Our sponsor this week is The Twinery and they were so nice to send the Girl Fridays some yummy twine to play with! Be sure to check out the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what the fab prize is this week


For my card this week, the first thing that popped into my head when I thought of two circles was a venn diagram, so I made one on my card using twine.


I glued two pieces if twine in "as close as I could get" circle forms and then wrote "me" and "you" in the circles and topped it off with a stamped heart in the overlapped section. Super simple! My daughter just finished doing venn diagrams in math, so I thought it was pretty cool to use the idea on a card...my daughter didn't have the same opinion lol.
We'd love to see your take on this two circle challenge, so be sure to stop by and play along and check out the other great inspiration from the Girl Fridays!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Julie

15 comments:

  1. OK, I think it's a super cool idea! Especially to make them from twine...and that sweet heart? Maybe she'll like it better after she's been out of school a few weeks? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your venn diagram is a lot more fun than I remember them being at school Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS idea...I almost went down the Venn diagram route too!!
    Brilliant card Julie :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Julie! I think it is totally cool, maybe your daughter will change her mind when venn diagrams are a more distant memory, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unique! I love it! It reminds me of hula hoops!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, I love your venn diagram!! This is CAS perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *LOVE* this! And as a teacher, I'm so mad at myself for not thinking of this, a Venn Diagram, come on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea, Julie! It's so creative, colorful, and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! This is super cute, Julie! This card makes me love maths, a subject I am terrible at, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...