Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Market Street Stamps June Release Day 2


Back again with another sneak peek at two more fab stamp sets from Kim Geiser!
Today we're featuring Woodland, Grow and Life is Beautiful.
The card I have today combines Grow and Life is Beautiful and it's a riot of colours!


I used clear embossing powder for the image and then drug the paper across a spectrum pad and then wiped off the excess ink from the embossed areas. Loved the effect it created!
To see some more fabulous sneak peeks, check out the Market Street Stamps blog!
Be sure to stop back tomorrow night, same time for the last sneak peek before the big REVEAL day!
Julie

14 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love all the colors that you used. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just so cool, Julie! I really love what you did with your stamp pad and the white embossing powder! Color me inspired! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Julie! Love the rainbow effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! I love how happy this card makes me, great use of colors and I love this stamp!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super stunning! Wow! Great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGEE! This card is Freakin' Beautiful. Wish I could lift from the screen. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bold and bright and happy and FUN! Love it to pieces, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is SO fabulous!!!! Love, love, love the batik look with this stamp style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors and the stamping! Such a great effect! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah, this is totally cool. Love the spectrum effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what an awesome look on the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely card - I love the background using the spectrum pad!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...